Huawei announced its latest smartphone under P-series – Huawei P Smart Pro. This smartphone comes after the company announced its P Smart Z smartphone with a pop-up front camera and the P Smart+ 2019, earlier this year.
ALSO READ: Nokia 2.3 With MediaTek Helio A22, Dual Rear Cameras Launched In India For Rs. 8199
Huawei P Smart Pro
The Huawei P Smart Pro packs in a 6.59-inch FHD+ Ultra FullView LCD display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and with a curved glass back. It is powered by Kirin 710F octa-core processor, paired with 6GB RAM, coupled with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android 9 Pie and all these backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, the Smart P Pro sports triple rear cameras with a combination of 48-megapixel primary camera with f/1.8 aperture + 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture + 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture as well. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel pop-up shooter.
ALSO READ: realme X2 With Snapdragon 730G, 64MP Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India Starting At Rs. 16999
Huawei P Smart Pro Specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53)
- ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 48MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture + 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP pop-up front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- 4000mAh battery
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm; Weight: 206g
ALSO READ: 5 Things You Must Know About Huawei Kirin 990
Huawei P Smart Pro comes in Black, Coral color options, and is priced at 1399 Polish Zloty (~ US$ 365 / Rs. 25,940). It is available in Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, and other markets.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.