Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi launched RedmiBook 13, a smaller version of the Redmi 14 notebook in China. This new notebook features ultra-narrow bezels, 10th gen Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GPU.
RedmiBook 13 Announced
The RedmiBook 131 packs in a 13.3-inch Full HD screen with 4.65mm ultra-narrow bezels and 89% screen-to-body ratio, powered by 10th gen Intel Core i5/i7 processor, paired with 8GB RAM along with NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GPU, coupled with 512GB SATA SSD storage, runs on Windows 10 and is backed by a 40W battery with fast charging.
Coming to the overall aesthetics of the RedmiBook 14, it comes with a metal body, weighing 1.23 kg and is 17.8mm thick. The notebook has an exclusive custom wing fan, which increases air volume by 25% and reduces noise by 2dB. 40W battery promises 11 hours of battery life and support for fast charging that offers a 50% charge in 35 minutes when the notebook is off.
RedmiBook 13 Specifications
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, 178° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-10510U (8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.9GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel i5-10210U processor (6MB Cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM
- 512GB SATA SSD storage
- Windows 10
- 40W battery with fast charging, up to 11h battery life
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 port, HDMI
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256 , 2x 2W speakers, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 323x228x17.95mm ; Weight: 1.5kg
The RedmiBook 13 comes in Moonlight Silver color. It will be available in China from December 12th and is priced;
- Core i5 + 8GB RAM + 512GB storage – 4799 yuan (~ US$ 681 / Rs. 48,350)
- Core i7 + 8GB RAM + 512GB storage – 5499 yuan (~ US$ 781 / Rs. 55,400)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.