Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi launched RedmiBook 13, a smaller version of the Redmi 14 notebook in China. This new notebook features ultra-narrow bezels, 10th gen Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GPU.
ALSO READ: LG Gram 17 2020 With 10th Gen Intel Core Processors Announced
RedmiBook 13 Announced
The RedmiBook 131 packs in a 13.3-inch Full HD screen with 4.65mm ultra-narrow bezels and 89% screen-to-body ratio, powered by 10th gen Intel Core i5/i7 processor, paired with 8GB RAM along with NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GPU, coupled with 512GB SATA SSD storage, runs on Windows 10 and is backed by a 40W battery with fast charging.
Coming to the overall aesthetics of the RedmiBook 14, it comes with a metal body, weighing 1.23 kg and is 17.8mm thick. The notebook has an exclusive custom wing fan, which increases air volume by 25% and reduces noise by 2dB. 40W battery promises 11 hours of battery life and support for fast charging that offers a 50% charge in 35 minutes when the notebook is off.
ALSO READ: Nokia Smart Android TV With 55-inch 4K Display Launched In India For Rs 41,999
RedmiBook 13 Specifications
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, 178° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-10510U (8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.9GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel i5-10210U processor (6MB Cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM
- 512GB SATA SSD storage
- Windows 10
- 40W battery with fast charging, up to 11h battery life
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 port, HDMI
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256 , 2x 2W speakers, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 323x228x17.95mm ; Weight: 1.5kg
ALSO READ: Lenovo ThinkBook 14 And ThinkBook 15 Launched In India, Starting At Rs. 30,990
The RedmiBook 13 comes in Moonlight Silver color. It will be available in China from December 12th and is priced;
- Core i5 + 8GB RAM + 512GB storage – 4799 yuan (~ US$ 681 / Rs. 48,350)
- Core i7 + 8GB RAM + 512GB storage – 5499 yuan (~ US$ 781 / Rs. 55,400)
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.