Vivo has launched its latest smartphone – Vivo V17 in India, after the launch of V17 Pro in September. The smartphone features mid-range hardware along with 48-megapixel quad rear cameras, an in-display fingerprint scanner and features 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging.
Vivo V17 Launched
The Vivo V17 packs in a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED 20:9 Full View display with 91.38% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC, coupled with 8GB RAM, paired with 128GB UFS 2.1 expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 4500mAh battery with Vivo’s 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging.
Coming to the cameras, the V17 sports a 48-megapixel primary camera along with an 8-megapixel 120° ultrawide sensor, 2-megapixel camera for portraits and a 2-megapixel for macro. There is a 32-megapixel in-screen camera inside the 2.98mm hole with super night mode for better low-light selfies.
Vivo V17 Specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 E3 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness under sunlight, Schott Xensation UP glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 11nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 48MP primary camera with f/1.78 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, EIS, 6P lens, Dual LED flash + 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP for a portrait with f/2.4 aperture and 2MP for macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.2
- 4500mAh battery with 18W Dual-Engine Fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 74.17 x 159.01×8.54mm; Weight: 176g
The Vivo V17 comes in Glacier Ice White and Midnight Black colors and is priced at Rs 22,990. It will go on sale from December 17th and will be available for pre-order from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall, Tata CliQ as well as offline stores starting today. It comes with Vivo XE710 earphones worth Rs. 1999 for free in the box.
- 5% cashback with HDFC and ICICI Bank Credit Card, Debit Card & HDFC Consumer loans EMI transactions
- Jio benefits worth Rs. 12000
- No cost EMI up to 12 months