Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi has already confirmed the launch of the Redmi K30 series on December 10th. Now, the Redmi K30 4G version gets certified by TENAA with model number M1912G7BE and M1912G7BC confirm the specifications of the phone.
Redmi K30 4G Gets Certified By TENAA
The Redmi K30 4G is said to come with a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD screen with dual punch-hole design and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It will be powered by Snapdragon 730G compared to Snapdragon 765G in the 5G version.
Furthermore, the company confirmed that the smartphone will feature a Sony IMX686 64-megapixel rear sensor along with an ultra-wide sensor, depth, and macro sensor. At the front, it is said to sport a 20-megapixel front camera along with a secondary wide-angle camera.
Redmi K30 4G Alleged Specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX686 sensor, ultra-wide sensor, depth, macro sensor
- 20MP front-facing camera, secondary ultra-wide sensor
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 4500mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.6×8.8mm; Weight: 208g
The Redmi K30 is speculated to come in Blue, black, green, pink, red and white colors. We will more about the device and its pricing as and when it will go official next Tuesday.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.