Vivo launched its latest smartphone in the new U series – Vivo U20 in India. Apart from the budget-end hardware, this smartphone features a 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, comes with a curved plastic back with gradient finish.
Vivo U20: The New ‘U’!
The Vivo U20 packs in a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with about 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC, coupled with 6GB RAM, paired with 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.1.
The Vivo U20 is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W Dual Engine fast charging that can also charge other devices using OTG cable, but it has a micro USB port. Coming to the camera, sports a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture + 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP macro sensor, as well as a 16MP front-facing camera. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Vivo U20 Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.1
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- Dimensions: 162.15 × 76.47 × 8.89mm; Weight: 193g
The Vivo U20 comes in Racing Black and Blaze Blue is priced at Rs. 10,990 for the 4GB RAM with a 64GB storage version, while the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 11,990. It will be available from Amazon.in and vivo.in starting from November 28th.
- Rs. 1000 off on pre-paid orders
- No cost EMI up to 6 months
- Jio benefits worth Rs. 6000
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.