Xiaomi launched its latest fitness band – Mi Band 3i in India. This is a cheaper version of Mi Band 3 but like Mi Band HRX Edition we had seen earlier, even this variant doesn’t have a heart rate sensor that is present in the Mi Band 3.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3i: Another Fitness Variant
The Mi Band 3i packs in a 0.78-inch OLED touch screen display that shows real-time data for running, cycling, walking, and other activities. The band is also 5ATM waterproof so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters.
Apart from the fact that it doesn’t come with a heart rate sensor, you can view the caller name on the band, check the weather and reject the call with a long press on the button, when the band is connected to the phone (like you do in Mi Band 3). The Band 3i is backed by a 110mAh battery that promises about 20 days of standby.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3i Specifications
- 0.78-inch OLED (128 x 80 pixels) touch screen display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating shows time, step, activities, weather, notifications
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant, 3 axis accelerometer
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 110mAh Li-Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days of standby
- Dimensions: 46.8×18.1×11; Weight: 8.5g (20g with the band)
The Mi Band 3i comes in Black color is priced at Rs. 1299 and is available for purchase from mi.com.