Xiaomi announced Mi Notebook Pro back in 2017. Well, expanding the lineup, the company has now announced its latest Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition that is powered by 10the Gen Intel Core processor, upgraded cooling system and much more.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition packs in a 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display, 178° wide viewing angle, 81.5% screen-to-body ratio, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U / i5-10210U processor, paired with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU, along with up to 16GB DDR4 dual-channel RAM with up to 1TB PCle SSD storage.
The laptop features an upgraded cooling system with double heat pipe and fans with larget heat conduction area, high efficiency, and rapid cooling. The Mi Notebook Pro sports 2 x 2.5W speakers with Harman Audio and support for Dolby AudioTM Premium. There is also a fingerprint scanner with a static push-type fingerprint unlock mechanism and has a full-size backlit keyboard.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition Specifications
- 15.6-inch FULL HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- (Up to) 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U processor with up to 4.9GHz clock speed, 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU
- (Up to) 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- (Up to) 1TB PCIe ×4 NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- 60Wh battery with 1C fast charge that provides 50% charge in 40 minutes
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 1.5mm keystroke, 3nits backlight brightness
- 2.5W × 2 speakers, Audio by Harman, supports Dolby AudioTM Premium
- Intel 2×2 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, supports 2.4GHz, 5GHz dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, 3-in-1 card reader (supports SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 16.9 mm; Weight:~2kg
Pricing And Availability
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro Enhanced Edition i7/16GB RAM/1TB storage variant is priced at 6999 Yuan (roughly around Rs. 70,110). It is up for pre-order in China with the sale starting on November 1. There is no information on the pricing and availability of other variants.