Along with OPPO Reno 2, OPPO has also launched two other smartphones – OPPO Reno 2Z and Reno 2F in India. Both these smartphones come without a notch, Reno 2Z comes with shark fin, while Reno 2F comes with a rising camera.
ALSO READ: OPPO Reno 2 With Snapdragon 730G, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
OPPO Reno 2Z And Reno 2F
Both these have a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, powered by MediaTek’s Helio P90 12nm SoC (Reno 2Z) / Helio P70 SoC (Reno 2F), coupled with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, runs on Android Pie, and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
Reno 2Z sports a 48-megapixel primary rear camera [Sony IMX586 (2Z) / Samsung ISOCELL GM1 (2F)] sensor, 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide lens, and 2-megapixel mono lens, but the telephoto lens is replaced by the 2-megapixel portrait lens. At the front, both the smartphone features 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
ALSO READ: 2 Drawbacks Of Xiaomi Mi A3 That You Must Know Before Buying
The Reno 2Z supports Ultra Dark Mode, Ultra Steady Video and Ultra Dark Mode camera features, but the Reno 2F only supports the Ultra Night Mode 2.0 feature. These feature a 3D curved glass back and light-inspired gradient finish and pack a 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge via USB Type-C.
OPPO Reno 2Z / Reno 2F Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ 19:5:9 AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P90 12nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A75 CPUs) / Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU (Reno 2F) / 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU (Reno 2Z)
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB (Reno 2F) / 256GB (Reno 2Z) storage
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ [Sony IMX586 (2Z) / Samsung ISOCELL GM1 (2F)] sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF, 8MP 119° Ultra-Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP Mono Lens and 2MP Portrait Lens
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, 3.5 mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162 x 76 x 9mm; Weight: 195g
ALSO READ: What Is Google Authenticator? Why Do You Need To Use It?
The OPPO Reno 2Z comes in Luminous Black and Sky White colors, and is priced at Rs. 29,990. It will be available for pre-order from today on Amazon.in, Flipkart and offline stores, and will go on sale from September 6th. The Reno 2F will be available in November, and the pricing will be revealed closer to the launch date.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.