Black Shark announced it’s latest or say an enhanced version of the Black Shark 2 smartphone that was introduced earlier this year – Black Shark 2 Pro. The smartphone features everything that makes it a great performer, especially in the gaming department.
Black Shark 2 Pro: Just Above 2!
The Black Shark 2 Pro comes with a 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with HDR support, the touch response speed of 34.7ms with touch algorithm optimization and a dedicated DC dimming 2.0. It is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC, coupled with 12GB RAM, paired with up to 256GB UFS3.0 storage and runs on Android Pie.
In addition to that, the 2 Pro features the liquid cooling 3.0 which promises to improve the cooling with a liquid-cooled plate and liquid-cooled tube to reduce the CPU’s core temperature. The Black Shark 2 Pro is backed by a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging.
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 display with 108.9% DCI – P3 color gamut, 430 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform
- 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) internal storage
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 12MP 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5, a telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.61×75.01x 8.77mm; Weight: 205g
The Black Shark 2 Pro comes in Electric black, Ice ash, Blue, Orange, and Purple colors, and is priced at 2999 Yuan (~ US$ 435 / Rs. 29,950) for the 12GB RAM with 128GB storage, while the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 3499 Yuan (~ US$ 508 / Rs. 34,945). It is available for order today will go on sale in China from August 2nd.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.