Xiaomi‘s Redmi has launched its flagship smartphone- Redmi K20 Pro in India. The main highlights of this smartphone are AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, triple rear camera, and an in-display fingerprint scanner with a 3P lens.
Redmi K20 Pro: Taking Over OnePlus’ Place?
Redmi K20 Pro packs in a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC with 8 layers of graphite 3D sheet for better heat dissipation, Game Turbo 2.0, coupled with 6GB / 8GB RAM, paired by 128GB / 256GB storage, runs on Android Pie and all these backed by 4000mAh battery with 27W SonicCharge fast charging.
Coming to the camera, Redmi K20 Pro sports a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 8-megapixel telephoto lens for 2x lossless zoom, and a 13-megapixel 124.8° ultra-wide lens. At the front, K20 Pro has a 20-megapixel pop-up front camera, which the company says has been tested 300,000 times, and it has auto drop protection and a sapphire glass protection.
The phone features Aura Prime 3D curved back design, and the back has a flame pattern in blue and red, while there is a unique kevlar gradient texture in the black version. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and the back.
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with DCI-P3 color gamut, 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit (HBM) / 430nit (Typ) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485)
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, Laser AF, EIS, 8MP 1/4″ OV8856 telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture for 2x lossless zoom, 13MP 1/3″ Samsung S5K3L6 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, 4K 60 fps video recording, 960 fps slo-mo recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 4000mAh battery with 27W SonicCharge fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Splashproof (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm; Weight: 191g
The Redmi K20 Pro comes in Flame Red, Glacier Blue, and Carbon Fiber Black colors. It will be available from Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores from July 22nd. It is priced;
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – Rs. 27,999 (BUY THIS VARIANT)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage – Rs. 30,999 (BUY THIS VARIANT)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.