Vivo launched its latest mid-range smartphone- Vivo Z1Pro. It was introduced as Z5x in China back in May, however, here this is powered by a faster Snapdragon 712 SoC instead of Snapdragon 710 and also has a better 32-megapixel in-screen camera.
ALSO READ: LG G8s ThinQ With Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM, Triple Rear Cameras Announced
Vivo Z1Pro: In-Screen Classic!
The Vivo Z1Pro packs in a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display, powered by Snapdragon 712 SoC, coupled with 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, paired with 64GB/128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it features a triple rear camera – 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth-sensing camera are the same. At the front, it sports 32-megapixel front-facing camera. Apart from that, the Z1Pro offers 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene and vibrates the phone accordingly.
ALSO READ: V-Sync, FreeSync, And G-Sync: What And Why? [Explained]
Vivo Z1Pro Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB, 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB storage, 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- Dimensions: 162.39 x 77.33 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 204g
The Vivo Z1Pro comes in Sonic Blue, Sonic Black, and Mirror Black colors and is priced;
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage – Rs. 14,990
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage – Rs. 16,990
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – Rs. 17,990
It will be available from Flipkart and vivo.com starting from July 11th.
- ICICI bank users get Rs. 750 off on Debit and Credit cards
- Jio users get benefits worth Rs. 6000
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.