Vivo has launched its latest mid-range smartphone in the Z series- Vivo Z5x in China. The main highlights of the smartphone are its design, mid-range internals, hole-punch display, and triple rear cameras set up.
Vivo Z5x: The New Mid-Range Entrant!
The Vivo Z5x packs in a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD with 90.77% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 710, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM, paired with up to 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it sports in a 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra wide sensor and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. Apart from that, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a plastic back with gradient options in some color variants.
Vivo Z5x Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- Dimensions: 162.39 x 77.33 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 204g
The Vivo Z5x comes in Midnight Black, Phantom Black, and Aurora Blue colors. It is now available for order and will go on sale in China from next week.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage – 1398 yuan (~US$ 202 / Rs. 14,075)
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage – 1498 yuan (~US$ 217 / Rs. 15,080)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – 1698 yuan (~US$ 246 / Rs. 17,100)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – 1998 yuan (~US$ 289 / Rs. 20,120)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.