Vivo has launched its latest smartphone under S-lineup- Vivo S1 Pro in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its Super AMOLED display, in-display fingerprint scanner and a 32-megapixel pop-up front-facing camera same as Vivo V15 Pro.
Vivo S1 Pro Under S-Lineup
The Vivo S1 Pro packs in a 6.3-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED display, powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC, coupled with 6GB/8GB RAM, paired with 128GB/256GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie with Funtouch OS 9 and is backed by 3700mAh with 22.5w fast charging.
Coming to the camera, the S1 pro sports a 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture + 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 5-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. At the front, it has a 32-megapixel pop-up camera with f/2.0 aperture. Apart from that the smartphone sports a gradient finish to the rear and has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Vivo S1 Pro Specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 675 11nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 256GB / 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 48MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9
- 3700mAh with 22.5w fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB-C
Vivo S1 Pro comes in Love Blue and Coral Red colors, and is priced at 2698 Yuan (~ US$ 400 / Rs. 27,700) for both 6GB RAM + 256GB storage variant as well as for 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The pre-orders are already up on Vivo China e-Shop website and it will go on sale starting May 9th, 2019.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.