HMD Global has announced its latest mid-range smartphone- Nokia X71 at an event in Taiwan. This smartphone features powerpack (mid-range) internals, triple camera setup with AI integration.
Nokia X71: The New Entrant!
The Nokia X71 packs in a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Punch Hole PureDisplay with 93% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with 6GB RAM, paired with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 3500mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it comes with triple rear cameras that include a 48-megapixel primary camera with ZEISS Optics, AI scene recognition, 5-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots and an 8-megapixel 120-degree ultra-wide lens.
Although it has a 48-megapixel sensor, but it offers 12-megapixel output by default using 4-in-1 pixel binning, but it comes with a 48MP shooting option. Apart from that, it has a glass back, metal frame, and rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Nokia X71 Specifications
- 6.39-inch (2316 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.3:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1:1400 contrast ratio, 500 nits brightness, 96% NTSC Color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 6P lens, ZEISS optics, 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens, 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, Dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 3500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor, Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, Nokia OZO Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C (USB 2.0)
- Dimensions: 157.19×76.45×7.98mm; Weight: 180g
The Nokia X71 comes in Black color, and is priced at NT$ 11,990 (~US$ 388 / Rs. 26,875). It will go on sale in Taiwan starting from April 10th. According to some reports, this smartphone could be launched in other markets as Nokia 6.2.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.