Huawei has launched its latest smartwatch in India, dubbed as Huawei Watch GT. This was announced back in October last year and features a battery life of up to 2 weeks, thanks to its ultra-saving battery life.
Huawei Watch GT
The Huawei Watch GT packs in a 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED display, powered by ARM M4 processor, paired with 16MB RAM, coupled with 128MB storage. The Watch GT comes with 10.6 mm case body and has GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO, three of the major satellite positioning systems, for precise positioning.
Furthermore, it tracks all-around sports activity tracking including indoor exercises, outdoor running, mountain climbing, cycling, and open water swimming. Not just that, it comes with TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology tracks the user’s active and resting heart rate.
The main highlight of this smartwatch is its battery life, according to the company, the Watch GT can last up to 2 weeks on a single charge, thanks to an innovative smart power-saving algorithm that enables it to dynamically switch between performance and efficiency modes, depending on user activity.
Huawei Watch GT Specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED touch display, 326 PPI
- ARM M4 SoC
- 16MB RAM + 128MB storage
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO
- 3D distance, Altitude barometer, and compass, features for climbing and trail running
- IR-based heart rate monitor
- Bluetooth 4.2 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm; Weight: 46 g (without the strap)
The Huawei Watch GT Sports Edition is priced at Rs. 15,990, while the Classic Edition with Leather band costs Rs. 16,990. It will be available starting March 19th exclusively on Amazon India. The company has bundled a free HUAWEI AM61 BT headset worth Rs. 2999 with this, as a part of the launch offer.