Along with Galaxy A50, Samsung has announced another smartphone under A series – Samsung Galaxy A30. The main highlight of the smartphone is its dual rear cameras and a massive 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A30
The Samsung Galaxy A30 packs in a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, powered by Exynos 7904 SoC, coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM, paired with 32GB/64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Coming to the cameras, it sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.7 aperture along with a 5-megapixel Ultra Wide-angle lens. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs Samsung Pay, Bixby Home, and Bixby Reminder.
Samsung Galaxy A30 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Dual 1.8GHz + Hexa 1.6GHz) Exynos 7870 14nm processor
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB-C
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
The Samsung Galaxy A30 comes in Black, White, Blue colors and will go on sale in mid-March. We should know the price when it is launched in India in a few days.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.