Along with Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ smartphone, Samsung has introduced the Galaxy S10e at its San Francisco. The smartphone features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on the power button and unlike, the Galaxy S10 and S10+, this smartphone comes with a dual rear camera.
Samsung Galaxy S10e; Hit iPhone XR!
The Galaxy S10e packs in a 5.8-inch Full HD+ Flat Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 (depending on the region), coupled with 6GB/8GB RAM, paired with 128GB/256GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 3,100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless charging, along with Wireless PowerShare.
Coming to the camera, it sports dual rear cameras with a primary 12-megapixel Dual Pixel and Dual Aperture primary sensor and 16-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view as well as 10-megapixel Dual Pixel front-facing camera. It features IP68 water and dust resistance and is backed by Samsung services like Bixby, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and Samsung DeX.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Specifications
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ (2280 × 1080 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED display with 438ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor
- Adreno 640 GPU / Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage (UFS 2.1) + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, OIS, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with an f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 8X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
- 3,100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- Dimensions: 69.9 x 142.2 x 7.9mm; Weight: 150g
The Samsung Galaxy S10e comes in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, and Flamingo Pink colors. It is priced at US$749.99 (~Rs. 53,215) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs US$849.99 (~Rs. 60,310).
It will be available for pre-order in the US and several countries from February 21, 2019, and will go on sale from March 8, 2019, in select markets. In India, the pre-orders will begin tomorrow 10 AM says Flipkart, so we should know the price soon.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.