Realme has launched its latest budget smartphone- Realme C1 2019 in India. The main highlight of the smartphone is its ultra narrow bezel (88.8% screen-to-body ratio), dual rear cameras, and a 4230mAh battery.
ALSO READ: Samsung Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20 With Infinity-V Display, Dual Rear Cameras Launched In India
Realme C1 2019: Addition Of 32GB With Hype!
The Realme C1 2019 packs in a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, powered by Snapdragon 450 SoC, coupled with 2GB / 3GB RAM, coupled with 32GB storage, runs on ColorOS 5.1 based on Android Oreo, all these are backed by a 4230mAh battery.
Coming to the cameras, the C1 2019 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots and a 5-megapixel front camera. It doesn’t come with a fingerprint sensor, but it has face unlock. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and supports Dual 4G VoLTE.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Shows Off Dual-Side Foldable Smartphone In A Official Video
Realme C1 2019 Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4230mAh battery
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
The Realme C1 2019 comes in Ocean Blue and Deep Black colors, is priced at Rs. 7499 for the 2GB RAM version and the 3GB RAM version costs Rs. 8499. It will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart on February 5th at 12:00 noon.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.