Lenovo announced its latest mid-range smartphone – Lenovo Z5s in the ‘Z series’ in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its mid-range internal specs and triple rear camera and Dual 4G VoLTE support.
Lenovo Z5s: The New Mid-Range Lenovo!
The Lenovo Z5s packs in a 6.39-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 display, powered by Snapdragon 710 SoC, coupled with 4GB / 6GB RAM, paired with 64GB / 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 3300mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, the Z5s sports triple rear cameras; 16-megapixel primary camera, secondary 8-megapixel telephoto lens for 2x zoom and a 5-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel lens in the notch. It has a glass back, metal frame, comes with P2i splash-resistant coating to protect the phone from light rain and accidental spills.
Lenovo Z5s Specifications
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LTPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, Dual-tone LED flash, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x zoom and 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI 10
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac audio, Splash Resistant (P2i)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB-C
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.5×7.85mm; Weight: 172g
The Lenovo Z5s comes in Honey Orange, Gray, and Titanium Crystal Blue colors. It is priced at 1398 Yuan (~US$ 202 / Rs. 14,410) for the 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM costs 1598 Yuan (~US$ 231 / Rs. 16,475) and the top-end 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1898 Yuan (~US$ 275 / Rs. 19,565). It is available for order in China from today and goes on sale from December 24th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.