HTC has announced its latest smartphone, months after the introduction of Desire 12 – HTC Desire 12s. The main highlight of this smartphone is its rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and dual SIM support.
HTC Desire 12s: A New Introduction After Months!
The Desire 12s packs in a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, powered by Snapdragon 435, coupled with 3GB / 4GB RAM, paired with 32GB / 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3075mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it sports 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture. At the front, it has (again) 13-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture and LED flash. Speaking of connectivity, it features 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC.
HTC Desire 12s Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) Mobile Platform
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with a f/2.4 aperture with LED flash
- Android 8.1 Oreo with HTC Sense UI
- 3075mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 72.7 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 150g
The HTC Desire 12s comes in Black, Silver and Red colors and is priced at NT$5990 (~US$ 194 / Rs. 13,920) for the 3GB RAM and the 4GB RAM version costs NT$ 6990 (~ US$ 226 / Rs.16,240). It is already on sale in Taiwan.