Huawei launched its latest smartphone – Huawei Nova 4 in the Nova series in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its 25MP in-display front camera, triple rear camera setup, and finally the 3D hyperboloid glass body.
Huawei Nova 4: The New Entrant In The Nova Series!
The Nova 4 packs in a 6.3-inch FHD+ curved glass full-screen display with a 4.5mm hole to house the 3.05mm small 25-megapixel front camera, 0.85mm micro-seam earpiece on the edge and has an 86.3% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Kirin 970 SoC with support for GPU Turbo 2.0, coupled with 8GB of RAM, paired with 128GB.
It runs on Android Pie with EMUI 9, and all these are backed by a 3750mAh battery with support for fast charging. Coming to the rear, it has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 16 million super wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel camera to capture depth information in portrait shots. There is also a version with a 20-megapixel primary camera.
Huawei Nova 4 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2310 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ curved glass display, 96% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 48MP (1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor) / 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF, EIS, secondary 16MP 117-degree super wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth of field camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, EIS
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0.1
- 3750mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions:157×75.1×7.77mm; Weight: 172g
The Huawei Nova 4 comes in Honey Red, Blue, Black and White colors. It is priced at 3099 Yuan (~US$ 449 / Rs. 32,190) for the 20MP camera version and the 48MP camera version costs 3399 Yuan (~US$ 492 / Rs. 35,300). It will be available for order today and will go on sale from December 27th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.