After a bunch of leaks and rumours, ZTE backed Nubia has launched its latest gaming smartphone- Nubia Red Magic Mars gaming phone in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its powerpack internal (of course), liquid and air cooling and 4D gaming experience.
Nubia Red Magic Mars Gaming Phone
The Nubia Red Magic Mars packs in a 6-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, powered by Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with 6GB/8GB/10GB RAM (along with liquid cooling and air cooling to reduce the temperature by up to 13.2 degrees and improve CPU performance by up to 70%), paired with 64GB/128GB/256GB storage.
Coming to the cameras, the Red Magic sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, along with an 8-megapixel front camera with support for Face unlocking. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Redmagic OS on top and is backed by a 3800mAh battery with Neocharge fast charging support.
As this is a gaming phone, Nubia has done some gaming enhancements like the addition of two-sided Red Magic touch game buttons, offering 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene that vibrates the phone to intelligent match more than 40 game scenes and DTS 7.1 channel + 3D surround sound. Not just that, there is also a unique LED light strip on the metal back.
Nubia Red Magic Mars Specifications
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/10GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with Redmagic OS v1.6
- 3800mAh battery with fast charging
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB-C
- Dimensions:158.25× 75×9.85mm; Weight: 193g
The Nubia Red Magic Mars comes in Black, Flame Red and Camouflage colours. It is now available for order in China and goes on sale from December 7th. The prices are as follows;
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage – 2699 Yuan (~US$ 388 / Rs. 27,430)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – 3199 Yuan (~US$ 460 / Rs. 32,470)
- 10GB RAM + 256GB storage – 999 yuan (~US$ 575 / Rs. 40,590)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.