After the launch in London, Huawei has finally unveiled its latest flagship smartphone- Huawei Mate 20 Pro in India. The main highlight of the smartphone is its triple camera setup which looks and sound promising, along with AI features.
ALSO READ: Huawei Announces EMUI 9.0 Based On Android Pie With India-Specific Features!
Huawei Mate 20 Pro: The Flagship Iteration!
The Mate 20 Pro packs in a 6.39-inch 2K HDR 10 compliant display panel with a notch, powered by Kirin 980 SoC (only chipset other than A12 Bionic from Apple to be based on the 7nm manufacturing process), coupled with 6GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a massive 4200mAh battery with fast charging support.
Coming to the camera which is the most highlighted part of the smartphone. The Mate 20 Pro sports three cameras on the rear, a 40-megapixel primary camera with a f/1.8 aperture, a 20-megapixel wide-angle lens with a f/2.2 aperture and finally an 8-megapixel f/2.4 lens with an insane 5x optical zoom capability. At the front, it has 24-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
ALSO READ: Huawei Kirin 980 Vs Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: What’s The Difference?
Furthermore, it features a glass back with aurora lights pattern. The Mate 20 Pro also qualifies to be IP68 water and dust resistant. It is 2018, so, there’s also a fingerprint scanner under the display and the front also houses dedicated sensors for face unlock. The phone also supports 15W wireless charging which is a first for a smartphone.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED 19.5:9 DCI-P3 HDR Display with 820 nits brightness
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor
- 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB storage + expandable via NM card (up to 256GB)
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- 4200 mAh (typical) battery with 40W SuperCharge, 15W Wireless Quick Charge
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), Dual Speakers
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6mm; Weight: 189g
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes in Midnight Blue, Black, Twilight and Emerald Green colours, is priced at Rs. 69,990. It will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting from December 3rd for Prime members and from 4th December for others. It is also offering a Mate 20 Pro and Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphones (worth Rs. 29,990) bundle at an offer price of Rs. 71,990.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.