Samsung has launched its latest top-end smartphone- Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 in India. It was announced last month at an event in Malaysia, the main highlight of the smartphone is its quad camera setup at the rear end and a 3,800mAh battery with support for fast charging.
ALSO READ: Samsung Galaxy S10 Might Come With New AI Smart Features, 8K Video Recording [Exynos 9820]
Samsung Galaxy A9 2018
The Galaxy A9 2018 packs in a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with 6GB/8GB RAM, coupled with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3,800mAh battery.
Coming to the cameras, the rear camera arrangement includes a main 24-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 10-megapixel Telephoto lens with a f/2.4 aperture for 2x optical zoom, 8-megapixel 120° Ultra Wide Lens for wide-angle photos and the fourth 5-megapixel camera to capture depth information for portrait shots. It also has a 24-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
ALSO READ: Does Samsung Galaxy A9’s Quad Rear Cameras Makes Sense? [Explained]
Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 Specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3800mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- Dimension:162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm; Weight: 183g
The Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 comes in Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink colours, and is priced at Rs. 36,990 for the 6GB RAM version and the 8GB RAM version costs Rs. 39,990. It will be available for pre-booking from online retailers Flipkart, Amazon.in, Samsung Online Shop and Airtel Online Store starting today, and will go on sale from November 28th.
- HDFC Debit and Credit card users get Rs. 3000 cashback on orders.
- Airtel Online Store can users can get the phone at a down payment of Rs. 3,690 and EMI of Rs. 2,349 for the 6GB variant and a down payment of Rs. 4,890 and EMI of INR 2,449 for 8GB variant.
BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY A9 2018
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.