Lenovo announced its latest mid-range smartphones in the ‘Z series’ – Lenovo Z5 Pro in China. The main highlight of this smartphone is its slider design which apparently kills the notch and gives out 2.07mm ultra narrow bezels and 95.06% screen-to-body ratio.
ALSO READ: Honor Magic 2 With Slider design, Kirin 980, Triple Rear Camera Setup Announced!
Lenovo Z5 Pro: A Mid-Tier Slider!
The Z5 Pro packs in a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, coupled with 6GB RAM, paired with 64GB/128GB non-expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by 3350mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it has 16-megapixel + 24-megapixel dual rear cameras with Sony sensors that combine four pixels into one pixel in low light conditions. It has a slider design (which has been tested to last 300,000 times) hides the 16-megapixel front camera, earpiece and the 8-megapixel IR face unlock. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Lenovo Z5 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- 16MP rear camera with Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, Dual-tone LED flash, secondary 24MP camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, secondary 8MP IR Camera for Face unlock
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 10
- 3350mAh battery
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Dimensions: 155.12×73.04×9.3mm ; Weight: 210g
The Lenovo Z5 Pro comes in Black colour, and is priced at 1998 Yuan (~US$ 287 / Rs. 21,148) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, while the 128GB storage version costs 2298 Yuan (~US$ 330 / Rs. 24,320). It will go on sale in China from November 11th.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.