Vivo announced its latest smartphone in the Z series – Vivo Z3 in China. The main highlights of the smartphone are its AI dual rear cameras, IR face unlock feature and it is embedded with Jovi AI.
Vivo Z3: New Iteration In The Z Series!
The Vivo Z3 packs in a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, powered by Snapdragon 670 AIE / Snapdragon 710, depending on the model, coupled with 4GB/6GB RAM, paired with 64GB/128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3315mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera with a f/1.8 aperture along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for AI portrait shots. At the front, it has a 12-megapixel front camera with AI beautify feature. It features a fingerprint sensor on the back along with that it sports IR face unlock that scans 1024 points in your face to unlock the phone quickly.
Vivo Z3 Specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 ( 2 x 2GHz Kryo 360+ 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360) 10nm Mobile Platform / Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 615 GPU / Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5
- 3315mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 155.97 × 75.63 × 8.1mm; Weight: 163.7g
The Vivo Z3 comes in Aurora Blue, Midnight Black and Pink colors, and is priced at 1598 yuan (~US$ 230 / Rs. 16,980) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, While the Snapdragon 670 version – 6GB RAM, 64GB storage and Snapdragon 710 version costs 1898 yuan (~US$ 274 / Rs. 20,170 approx.).
The top-end 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and Snapdragon 710 version is priced at 2298 yuan (~US$ 331 / Rs. 24,420). It is available for order and will go on sale in China from November 1st.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.