ASUS has launched its latest budget-end smartphone- Zenfone Lite L1 (ZA550KL) in India. The smartphone comes with dedicated dual SIM slots. It features Face unlock instead of a fingerprint sensor.
ASUS Zenfone Lite L1: New Entrant To The Budget!
The Zenfone Lite L1 packs in a 5.45-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 82% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC, coupled with 2GB RAM paired with 16GB expandable storage.
Furthermore, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera with face unlock. Apart from that, it runs on Android Oreo with ZenUI 5 and all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery.
ASUS Zenfone Lite L1 Specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 400 nits brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, 5P lens, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0
- 3000mAh battery
- Face unlock
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 147.26 x 71.77 x 8.15mm; Weight: 140g
The Asus Zenfone Lite L1 comes in Black and Gold colors, and is priced at Rs. 5999 (as a part of the festive offer, compared to Rs. 6999). It will be available exclusively from Flipkart during Festival Dhamaka Days sale later this month.
- Rs. 2200 cashback from Jio in the form of vouchers
- 50GB additional data for Jio users
- Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection plan at Rs. 99