Nubia’s CEO Ni Fei has confirmed that the company will be bringing its next flagship smartphone – Nubia X with dual display, which will be announced on its 6th anniversary on October 31st.
Nubia X: A Dual Display Flagship!
The Nubia X got certified by TENAA as NX616J last month revealing a 6.26-inch FHD+ LCD screen on the front and a 5.1-inch HD+ AMOLED screen on the back, dual fingerprint sensors on the sides, just below the power button and the volume rockers.
Apart from that, there is not much known, but since this has a second screen, you can use the cameras on the back for selfies. Furthermore, it rumoured to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and paired with 64GB/128GB UFS2.1 storage.
Nubia X Rumored Specifications
- 6.26-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) 19:9 FHD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 5.1-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 AMOLED 2.5D curved glass secondary display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.6 aperture, PDAF, OIS, EIS, 24MP secondary rear camera with f/1.6 aperture
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Nubia UI 6.0
- 3800mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging
- Dual SIM
- Dual side-mounted fingerprint sensors
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 154.1×73.30×8.65mm; Weight: 178g
The Nubia X is expected to come in Gold and Black color. Nothing is official, so take this piece of information with a pinch of salt. We will know more details in the coming weeks.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.