BlackBerry has finally launched its latest smartphone – BlackBerry KEY2 LE in India, after the initial announcement in August. Despite looking almost identical, the KEY2 LE has a plastic frame but has soft-touch textured back panel introduced in the KEY2.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE: A Toned-Down Version!
The BlackBerry KEY2 LE packs a 4.5-inch (1080 x 1620 pixels) with 3:2 aspect ratio display, powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with 4GB RAM, paired with 32GB/64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
Coming to the camera, The KEY2 LE sports a 13-megapixel main sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 5-megapixel secondary lens with a f/2.4 aperture for depth sensing. At the front, it has an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The fingerprint sensor remains pretty much in the same place i.e under the spacebar.
Apart from that, it features additional features like app lock, dual apps support, and programmable convenience key. Having said that, the KEY2 LE is the lightest and thinnest device from the KEY-series up to date.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE Specifications
- 4.5-inch (1080 x 1620 pixels) with 3:2 aspect ratio display, 433 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, a 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- 4-row Physical QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor in the space bar
- 3.5mm audio jack, HD audio, FM Radio, Dual microphones
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
The BlackBerry KEY2 LE comes in Slate Blue, Champagne and Atomic colors, and is priced at Rs. 29,990. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from October 12th.