After a bunch of leaks, Xiaomi has finally announced the successor of Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro in Thailand. The main highlight of this smartphone is its dual rear and dual front-facing selfie cameras with AI features.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro: In Just 7 Months!
The Redmi Note 6 Pro packs in a 6.28-inch Full HD+ screen with a notch design, powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC, coupled with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, paired with 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, the Note 6 Pro sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, a secondary 5-megapixel camera. At the front, it has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor and a secondary 2-megapixel camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, EIS, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI
- 4000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.38 x8.2mm
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes in Black, Blue and Rose Gold colors, and is priced at 6,990 Thai Baht (~US$ 216 / Rs. 15,660) for the 4GB + 64GB version. It will be available at the ongoing Thailand Mobile Expo and Lazada.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.