Samsung has officially announced its latest mid-range smartphone – Galaxy A7 2018 in India after announcing it a few days ago. Well, it comes with triple rear cameras with a 24-megapixel main sensor with f/1.7 aperture, secondary 8-megapixel 120° Ultra Wide Lens and the third 5-megapixel camera to capture depth information.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
The Galaxy A7 2018 packs in a 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, powered by an Exynos 7885 14nm processor, coupled with 4GB / 6GB RAM, paired with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3300mAh battery.
Furthermore, (as mentioned above) it comes with triple camera setup – a 24-megapixel front camera with that automatically lets more light in by combining four pixels into one pixel in low light conditions. It also has an adjustable LED flash, Selfie Focus, Pro Lighting Mode and AR emoji. It comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, supports Dolby Atmos.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Specifications
- 6-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7885 14nm processor
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 4 GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128 GB / 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3300mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (optional)
- Dimension:159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm; Weight: 168g
The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 comes in Blue, Black, Gold and Pink colors, and priced at Rs. 23,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, while the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 28,990.
It will be available in India exclusively on Flipkart and Samsung Shop starting from September 26th and 27th. Offline sales begin on 29th September. It also comes with Rs. 2000 cash back for HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.