Samsung has launched Galaxy Watch in India after the introducing it last month. It comes with stress management tracker, a newly advanced sleep tracker and offers intuitive calorie tracking and personalized alerts.
Samsung Galaxy Watch
The Galaxy Watch comes in 46mm version and 42mm options with 1.3-inch and 1.2-inch (360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED Always On Display with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ protection and has a rotating bezel.
It has 5ATM + IP68 ratings for water resistance, certified for military-level durability, comes with NFC and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) support for mobile payments using Samsung Pay. Not just that, it has a built-in speaker for activating voice messaging and music listening and GPS.
Furthermore, the Galaxy Watch features a new stress management tracker, which automatically detects high levels of stress and offers breathing exercises to help keep users centred and focused. There is also an induction of newly advanced sleep tracker monitors all levels of sleep, including REM cycles.
Galaxy Watch adds 21 new indoor exercises, tracking a total of 39 workouts that allow consumers to customize and change up their routines. The 46mm model has 472mAh battery with battery life of 80+ hours with typical usage, while the 42mm model comes with a 270mAh battery promise 45+ hours with typical usage; up to 120 hours with low usage.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Specifications
- 1.2-inch / 1.3-inch (360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED Always On display, Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ protection
- 1.15GHz Dual-Core Exynos 9110 processor
- 768MB RAM (Bluetooth) / 1.5GB RAM (LTE)
- 4GB internal memory
- Tizen Based Wearable OS 4.0 (Compatible with Android 5.0 or later and iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above)
- 5ATM + IP68 water resistance, MIL-STD 810G
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, A-GPS/Glonass
- 472mAh (46mm) / 270mAh (42mm) battery with wireless charging (WPC Inductive)
- Dimensions (46mm): 446 x 49 x 13; Weight: 63g (without strap)
- Dimensions (42mm) 41.9 x 45.7 x 12.7; Weight: 49g (without strap)
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm version silver with Matt Black Bezel costs Rs. 29,990, while the 42mm option in full body Midnight Black and Rose Gold colors is priced at Rs. 24,990.