Meizu along with 16X also introduced- Meizu X8 with the same Snapdragon 710 SoC. The main highlight of the smartphone is its dual rear camera, AI face unlock and mCharge fast charging support.
Meizu X8: Another Snapdragon 710 Device!
The Meizu X8 packs in a 6.2-inch Full HD+ display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, coupled with 4GB / 6GB RAM, paired with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by 3210mAh battery with mCharge fast charging.
Furthermore, it comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots. At the front, it has a 20-megapixel front camera with AI face unlock. It sports glass back with a fingerprint sensor.
Meizu X8 Specifications
- 6.2-inch (2220 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 1500 : 1 contrast ratio, 450cd/m2 (typical) brightness, 83% NTSC color gamut, 401 PPI
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 6P lens, Sony IMX362/Samsung 2L7 sensor, Dual PD focus, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI face unlock
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Flyme OS
- 3210mAh battery with mCharge fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151.2×74.6×7.8mm ; Weight: 160g
The Meizu X8 comes in Black, Blue and White colors and will go on sale in China starting from October 15th.
- Meizu X6 – 4GB + 64GB – 1598 yuan (~ US$ 230 / Rs. 16,985)
- Meizu X6 – 6GB + 64GB – 1798 yuan (~US$ 262 / Rs. 19,110)
- Meizu X6 – 6GB + 128GB – 1998 yuan (~US$ 291 / Rs. 21,240)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.