A new Huawei smartphone – Huawei ARS-AL00 / ARS-TL00 with almost similar specifications to that of Honor 8X Max (launched in China a week ago) has been certified by TENAA. The main highlight is its a massive 5000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Huawei ARS-AL00 / ARS-TL00
The certified Huawei ARS-AL00 / ARS-TL00 rumored to pack in a 7.12-inch Full HD+ display with narrow bezels and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, powered by a Kirin 710, coupled with 4GB RAM, paired with 64GB / 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Furthermore, its sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, AI scene recognition, and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. At the front, it has 8-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. There is a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Huawei ARS-AL00 / ARS-TL00 Specifications
- 7.12-inch (2244×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display, 72% NTSC Color Gamut
- 1.95GHz Octa-Core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 177.57×86.24×8.48mm; Weight: 210g
The Huawei smartphone is speculated to come in Black, White and Brown colors. Do note, nothing is official, so take this piece of information with a pinch of salt. We should know the name and other details soon.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.