LG is all set to introduce its next flagship smartphone – LG V40 ThinQ at a scheduled event on October 3rd. The main highlight of this smartphone is its triple rear cameras with Telephoto lens, wide-angle lens, 2x zoom and AI features.
LG V40 ThinQ: The Next Flagship!
The V40 ThinQ is rumored to packs a 6.4-inch FullVision Super Bright IPS Display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, coupled with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, paired with 64GB / 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and backed by a 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge and Wireless charging support.
Furthermore, it is reported to feature triple rear cameras with Telephoto lens, wide-angle lens, 2x zoom and AI features. Not just that, at the front it is rumored to feature an 8-megapixel front camera and secondary 5-megapixel camera for better selfies. The renders of this smartphone show a notch, if true, then this will be the first time on LG’s ‘V series’ smartphones.
LG V40 ThinQ Rumored Specifications
- 6.4-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright IPS Display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (V40+ ThinQ) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 2TB)
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.5 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, 16MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 12MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, Dual LED flash
- 8MP front camera, secondary 5MP camera
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with LG UX
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge, Wireless charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound, Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB-C
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.8 x 7.79mm; Weight: 169g
The scheduled event starts at 5 PM on October 3rd (2:30 AM IST on October 4th) in NYC and on October 4th at 10 AM in Korea. We should know the details and price (of course) when the device goes official next month.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.