OPPO has launched its latest mid-range smartphone – OPPO A7x in China. This smartphone is a cheaper version of OPPO F9, which was launched in India, last month. The main highlight of A7x is its Waterdrop Screen and 16-megapixel front camera.
OPPO A7x: The Latest Mid-Range!
The OPPO A7x packs in a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen with (up to) 90.8% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive experience, powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor, coupled with 4GB of RAM and paired with 128GB expandable storage.
The A7x runs on Android Oreo with ColorOS and is backed by a 3500mAh battery. Coming to the camera, it sports a 16MP rear camera with LED flash, and a secondary 2MP camera. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel selfie camera. Apart from that, it features dual SIM and Dual VoLTE support.
OPPO A7x Specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
- 3500mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The OPPO A7x comes in Blue and Purple colours, and is priced at 1999 Yuan (~ US$ 290 / Rs. 21,150). It will be available for order from OPPO shop online and will go on sale in China from September 14th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.