After the launch of BIP and Stratos (back in July), Xiaomi-backed Huami’s Amazfit launched its latest smartwatch Amazfit Cor and Amazfit Pace Multisport with support for tracking 12 different sports.
Amazfit Cor And Amazfit Pace Smartwatch
Starting off with Cor, it packs in a 1.23-inch color touchscreen – which displays messages, emails, calls and more. It tracks heart rate and thanks to 3-axis accelerometer which helps in tracking activity, exercise (12 different sports) and sleep tracking. It comes with a 316L marine-grade stainless steel housing and is backed by a 170mAh battery (promises up to 12 days of battery life).
Coming to Amazfit Pace, which is popular among tech YouTubers. It comes 1.34-inch (320 X 300 pixels) color Always-on LCD touchscreen, powered by 1.2GHz dual-core processor, coupled with 512MB RAM, paired with 4GB storage.
It sports heart rate sensor, 9-axis IMU (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer), barometer, and ambient sensor. It comes with Built-in GPS and is backed by 290mAh battery (up to 5 days of battery life with regular use / 11 days basic use).
Amazfit Cor Overview
- 1.23-inch color touchscreen with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Displays messages, emails, calls and app notifications
- Heart Rate: manual and continuous heart rate tracking
- 3-axis accelerometer for activity, exercise and sleep tracking
- 7-day weather forecast, alarms, timer, stopwatch
- 316L marine-grade stainless steel housing
- 170mAh battery promises up to 12 days of battery life
Amazfit Pace Overview
- 1.34-inch (320 X 300 pixels) color Always-on LCD touch screen
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor (PPG), 9-axis IMU (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer), barometer, ambient sensor
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones
- Multisport tracking: Get detailed analytics for 12+ different sports modes.
- Phone-free Music: Listen to music without having to carry your phone
- Built-in GPS and Glonass tracks your route and distance.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE – Compatible with Android and iOS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Water resistant (IP67)
- 290mAh Li-Polymer Battery (up to 5 days of battery life with regular use / 11 days basic use)
- Weight: 54.5 g
The Amazfit Cor comes in Charcoal Black color and is priced at Rs. 3999. It is available exclusively from Amazon.in. While the Amazfit Pace comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 9999. It is also available exclusively from Amazon.in.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.