Vivo has launched its latest smartphone – Vivo X23 at an event in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its design, AI camera features, Jovi AI, and fourth-generation in-display fingerprint sensor.
Vivo X23: The Latest Top-End Smartphone
The X23 packs in a 6.41-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1.76 mm slim bezels on the sides, powered by Snapdragon 670 AIE, coupled with 8GB RAM, paired 128GB storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3400mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 13-megapixel 125-degree wide-angle secondary camera to capture the 3D depth of field information. It has IR face unlock and packs a 12-megapixel front camera with AI beautify feature. Apart from that, it comes with Jovi AI, fourth-generation in-display fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.35 seconds.
Vivo X23 Specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 ( 2 x 2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.4μm aperture, a secondary 13MP camera with 125° wide-angle lens
- 12MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK-4377A amplifier
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 157.68 × 74.06 × 7.47mm; Weight: 160.5g
The Vivo X23 comes in Phantom Purple, Phantom Red, and Midnight Blue colors as well as Fashion Purple and Fashion Orange colors, and is priced at 3498 yuan (~ US$ 512 / ₹ 36,830). It will go on sale in China from September 14th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.