Xiaomi has launched its latest mid-range smartphone Redmi 6 Pro in India. The main highlight of the smartphone is its AI dual rear cameras and the fact that it packs in a 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro: The Latest Mid-Range!
The Redmi 6 Pro packs in a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM, paired with 32GB/64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, the 6 Pro sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with flash along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection. There is also a 5-megapixel front camera with AI portrait, AI Face unlock and portrait features. It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Specifications
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, EIS, a secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9, upgradable to MIUI 10
- 4000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm; Weight: 178g
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro comes in Red, Blue, Gold, and Black colors, and is priced at Rs. 10999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, while the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 12999. It comes bundled with a clear case and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in as well as Mi.com starting from September 11th.
- HDFC Debit, Credit and EMIs get Rs. 500 off for the first sale.