Motorola has finally announced its latest mid-range smartphone – Moto P30 Note in the ‘P series’ in China. The main highlights of this smartphone are its dual rear AI cameras and the 5000mAh battery with fast charging support.
The P30 Note packs in a 6.2-inch Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC, coupled with 6GB of RAM, paired with 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by an (already mentioned) 5000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Coming to the camera, the P30 Note sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture and 5-megapixel secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture. At the front, its features a 12-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture. Well, it comes with a glass back and gradient design with a dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots.
Moto P30 Note Specifications
- 6.2-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5 curved glass display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, OmniVision OV16B sensor, a 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, OmniVision OV5675 sensor
- 12MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 4.0
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby audio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 156×76×8.39mm; Weight: 198g
The Moto P30 Note comes in Mercury Black color, and is priced at 1999 yuan (~ US$ 292 / Rs. 20,710) for the 4GB RAM version. While the 6GB RAM version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 336 / Rs. 23,820 approx.). It is already on sale in China, and according to FoneArena, the global version of the phone with stock Android will launch as Moto One Power in India next month.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.