OPPO‘s sub-brand Realme has launched its latest smartphone – Realme 2, a successor to last years Realme 1. The main highlight of this smartphone is its dual rear cameras and a bigger battery.
Realme 2: A Successor!
The Realme 2 packs in a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a pixel density of 271ppi, coupled with Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, paired with 3GB/4GB RAM, coupled with 32GB/64GB storage options, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a massive 4,320mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, the Realme 2 sports a dual rear camera setup – one with a 13-megapixel primary sensor, and other with a 2-megapixel secondary depth sensor. At the front, it has an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calling. The camera also supports AI beauty mode and bokeh mode to capture selfies with depth-of-field effects.
Realme 2 Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, a secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.1
- 4230mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
The Realme 2 is priced at Rs. 8,990 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, while the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10,990. The Diamond Black and Diamond Red color variants will go on sale from September 4th exclusively on Flipkart, while the Diamond Blue version will be available in October. The company also teased the Realme 2 Pro which will be launched in September.
- Flat Rs. 750 off on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
- Rs. 4200 worth instant benefits and 120GB additional data from Reliance Jio
- No cost EMI
- Offers on Paytm flights and lenskart.com
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.