OPPO has launched its latest mid-range smartphone; OPPO F9 in the ‘F series’ in Vietnam and Philippines. The main highlight of this smartphone is its immersive 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, 25-megapixel AI front-facing camera, and VOOC Flash Charge fast charging.
ALSO READ: Motorola P30 With iPhone X Design Aesthetics Launched In China!
OPPO F9: A New Name In The Mid-Range Segment
The F9 comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen, powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC, coupled with 4GB / 6GB RAM, paired with 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge support.
Coming to the camera, which is the most highlighted part. The F9 sports a 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera and a 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor. It has a dedicated dual SIM slot and a fingerprint sensor on the back of the device.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Pocophone F1 To Be Launched In India On August 22
OPPO F9 Specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge support
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 156.7x74x7.9mm; Weight: 169g
ALSO READ: Here’s How To Install Fortnite Mobile On Any Android Smartphone
The OPPO F9 comes in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, and Starry Purple color, and is priced at 76,90,000 Vietnamese Dong, which roughly translates to Rs 23,290 and US$ 331 for the 4GB RAM version. It will launch as F9 Pro in India on August 21st.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.