Xiaomi Mi A1 was a very popular smartphone of 2017. The smartphone offered impressive performance, a powerful camera, and the major highlight was AndroidOne. Well, Xiaomi has now officially teased the Xiaomi Mi A2 before its launch on 24th July. The smartphone will offer dozens of nifty features at a relatively cheaper price point.
Xiaomi has now officially confirmed the release date for the Xiaomi Mi A2 and the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. Both these smartphones will be launched at an event in Spain on the 24th of July.
Xiaomi Mi A2: Officially Teased
Today Xiaomi both tweeted and posted a picture of the Mi A1 on Twitter and Instagram respectively. These officials posts had a caption that said “Are you a big fan of
#MiA1? You will love this… #Xiaomi #AndroidOne #2isbetterthan1“. Well, these hashtags clearly depict what Xiaomi is pointing towards. Furthermore, all of the features and specifications that we mentioned in the earlier Xiaomi Mi A2 article were possibly accurate.
Xiaomi Mi A2: Expected Specifications And Pricing
Last year Xiaomi launched the Mi 5X which was later introduced as the Mi A1 and the major difference between these two was that the Mi 5X was running on MIUI while the Mi A1 on AndroidOne. Well, applying the same algorithm the Mi A2 will offer similar specification and features as compared to the Mi 6X coupled with AndroidOne support.
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB/4GB LPDDR 4x RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.75 aperture, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, and a 20MP secondary camera with Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.75 aperture, 4 in 1 – 2.0um pixels
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, 4 in 1 – 2.0um pixels soft LED flash
- 3010mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.4×7.3mm; Weight: 168g
According to the reports, the smartphone will retail for a price of around $290 for the 32GB variant, $330 for the 64GB variant and $370 for the 128GB variant. Lastly, the prices listed above are not accurate they will definitely vary from market to market.