Nokia has been back in the Android smartphone game with HMD global to back it up. Now Nokia is developing and improvising upon its smartphone offerings. The highly anticipated Nokia 6.1 Plus recently surfaced on Geekbench days ahead of its launch. So here’s everything you need to know about the Nokia 6.1 Plus before its launch.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Mi A2: Everything You Need To Know Before Its Launch!
Nokia 6.1 Plus: Specifications
The Nokia 6.1 Plus with model number TA-1083 and TA-1116 were certified by Bluetooth about six months ago. According to Geekbench, the smartphone is now expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 636 processor.
Lastly, the mid-range smartphone may come with a notch to house the front-facing camera and sensors. Furthermore, we can expect Nokia 6.1 Plus to be launched globally on July 19th.
Nokia 6.1 Plus Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ display with 2280 × 1080 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
ALSO READ: What Are Lite Apps? What’s The Difference Between Native And Lite Apps; What And Why!
Nokia 6.1 Plus: Features
As spotted on Geekbench the Nokia 6.1 Plus had a single-core score of 1,332 and multi-core score of 4,903. It is worth noting that, the Nokia 6.1 Plus is similar to the Nokia X6 that was launched in May and was launched only in China.
Furthermore, the smartphone will be targeted towards the mid-range segment which is mostly ruled by manufacturers such as Xiaomi, Huawei, OPPO, Vivo, Motorola etc. Well, the smartphone may retail for a price of CNY 1650 or roughly Rs. 17,000.
Do share your thoughts and opinions on the Nokia 6.1 Plus in the comments section below.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.