Xiaomi is possibly the most popular smartphone and consumer electronics brand in India. Well, what makes Xiaomi products standout from the crowd is the aggressive pricing of quality products. That said, Xiaomi is celebrating its 4th Anniversary Sale. The sale will start on 10th of July and end on the 12th of July.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Mi Pocket Speakers 2 Launched In India
Mi 4th Anniversary Sale: Offers!
Rs. 4 Flash Sales
Xiaomi will host the popular Rs. 4 flash sales for the Mi LED Smart TV 4 (55-inch), Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro, and Mi Band 2. This sale will take place at 4 PM on each of the above mentioned days and do note, there are certain terms and conditions to avail the deals.
Xiaomi is also offering Combo offers know as ‘Blink & Miss Deals’. These offers will be available from 6 pm every day. These are a few combos you can buy.
- Redmi Note 5 + Mi VR Play 2 – Rs. 9,999 (Rs. 1299 off)
- Mi Body Composition Scale + Mi Band 2 – Rs. 1,999 (Rs. 1799 off)
- Mi Pocket Speaker + Earphones Basic – Rs. 1,499 (399 off)
- 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i + Mi Rollerball Pen – Rs. 899 (179 off)
- Mi Air Purifier 2 + Filter – Rs. 8,999 (2499 off)
Xiaomi has tied up with banks and payment partners such as SBI, Paytm, and MobiKwik for additional discounts and cashbacks. Again, go through the terms and conditions to avail the discounts. Lastly, Cashback doesn’t have a fixed time and will be available for 24hours on the above mentioned days.
Mi 4th Anniversary Sale: Discounts And Coupons
Next major highlight of the sale is the discount on popular Xiaomi products. These discounts will be available for the duration of three days and can be availed on Xiaomi website.
- Mi Max 2 64GB – Rs. 14,999 (Rs. 1000 off)
- Travel Backpack – Rs. 1,899 (Rs. 100 off)
- Mi Earphones – Rs. 649 (Rs. 50 off)
- Mi Band 2 – Rs. 1,599 (Rs. 200 off)
Xiaomi is also offering coupons that will be available at 10 am in denominations of Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 200, and Rs. 500 and will be valid when you make a minimum transaction of Rs. 600.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.