After a good amount of rumors and leaks, OPPO has finally announced its latest mid-range smartphone; OPPO A5 in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its AI beautify features that intelligently recognizes 296 facial features and 4230mAh battery (of course).
ALSO READ: OPPO Find X Vs Vivo NEX S: What’s The Difference?
OPPO A5: The Latest Mid-Range Counter!
The A5 comes with 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with 87.8% screen-to-body ratio and of course with a notch design, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, coupled with 4GB RAM, 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 4230mAh battery.
Apart from the dazzling illusion texture on the back, the A5 features a dual rear camera, one is a 13-megapixel rear camera and other is a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. At the front, it has an 8-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features that intelligently recognizes 296 facial features. Do note, there is no fingerprint sensor in this smartphone.
ALSO READ: OPPO F7 Vs Vivo V9: What’s The Difference?
OPPO A5 Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, a secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 4230mAh battery
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
The OPPO A5 comes in Mirror Blue and Mirror Pink colors and is priced at 1500 Yuan (roughly Rs 15,530 / US$ 225). It is available for order in China and goes on sale from July 13th of this month.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.