Motorola has just launched the successor of Moto G5 – Moto G6 in India at an event in Delhi. It was launched back in April, takes on Mid-range smartphones. It features 3D glass back scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass protection and the main highlight of the smartphone is its camera.
ALSO READ: Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6, and Moto G6 Play: What’s The Difference?
Moto G6 Launched In India
The G6 comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 450 Mobile platform, coupled with 3GB / 4GB of RAM, 32GB / 64GB expandable storage, runs Android 8.0 Oreo, and all these are backed by 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging.
Well, it sports 12-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for bokeh. It comes with a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash and 4MP adaptive low light mode.
ALSO READ: Motorola One Power Android One With 19:9 Notch Display, Dual-Rear Cameras Surfaced Online
Apart from all, it comes packed with Moto Display, Moto Voice, Moto Actions and other usual sets of Moto features. There is a fingerprint sensor on the front (below the display) and the body of the smartphone has a water-repellent coating that protects the phone from splashes.
Moto G6 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 128GB)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB-C
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 167g
ALSO READ: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Vs MediaTek Helio P60: What’s The Difference?
The Moto G6 comes with Deep Indigo, Oyster Blush, Black and Silver colors in India and is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version. It will be available exclusively on Amazon India starting tonight as well as in Moto Hub stores offline.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.