Xiaomi has brought a major refresh to its Mi Bluetooth headphones and in-ear headphones series. Apart from that, Mi Projector is the new product in the Mi consumer electronics list. Furthermore, all these products are announced prior to the Mi 8 launch. So here’s everything you need to know about these three products.
1. Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headphones
The Mi Bluetooth headphones offer a very minimal yet impressive design. These headphones offer good cushioning and come with decent audio quality. It is worth noting that, the headphones even support voice-assistants. They can easily give a playback time of around 10 hours on 2.5 hours of charging. You can purchase these headphones for roughly Rs.3,140.
Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Headphones Specifications:
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity
- CSR 8645 Bluetooth chip with Support for AAC advanced audio coding technology and apt-X lossless Bluetooth output
- 40mm large dynamic drivers for loud and clear audio
- Rounded design with easy single-hand touch playback/ volume control on the side
- Noise reduction eliminates ambient noise during calls
- High-quality PU soft earpads, adjustable earbands, foldable design
- Weighs 235 grams
2. Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro 2
The Mi in-ear headphones pro 2 have a well constructed and sleek design. These earphones come with a mic and three buttons to control music playback. The cable on these earphones is 1.25m long and can easily survive rough usage. Most of all the earphones offer impressive sound quality as well. You can buy Mi in-ear headphones pro 2 roughly Rs.1,040.
Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro 2 Specification
- Dynamic (made with graphene) + balanced armature drivers
- Impedance – 32 Ω; Sensitivity – 100 dB, Frequency response: 20 – 20,000Hz
- AUX jack is bent at 90 degrees for longer durability
- Soft and comfortable earbuds – 4 different pairs
3. Xiaomi Mi (LED) Projector
The last new product on the list is the Mi (LED) Projector. This projector has an impressive build quality and can project out to a 120-inch screen. Since this TV also has Mi TV based on Android 6.0 you can stream online content. Well, the projector also has WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity as well.
Xiaomi Mi Projector Specifications:
- 0.47 inch DMD display chip, 2.07 million mirrored lenses offering up to 1080p ((1920 x 1080 pixels) projection with 1.1:1 Projection ratio, HDR10 support
- Powerful smart cooling system
- LED lamp life of 30,000 hours
- 2-inch 10W Dual speakers, DOLBY, AUDIO DTS-HD audio dual decoding
- 1 x USB Type A 3.0, 1 x HDMI2.0, 1 x 3.5 mm Audio Jack (SPDIF) ports
What do you think about these? Do share your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.