Huawei’s sub-brand Honor just announced its latest budget smartphone – Honor 7A in India, after launching it in China last month. The main highlight of the phone is its dual cameras and face unlock feature that can scan 1024 facial features.
Honor 7A: A Budget Punch?
The 7A packs in a 5.77-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, powered by Snapdragon 430 SoC, coupled with 2GB / 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage, runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Coming to the camera, the phone features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel camera to capture the depth information (bokeh) for portrait shots. There is also a base version with a 13-megapixel single rear camera. Well, at the front, it has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with soft LED flash.
Honor 7A Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera (in a high-end model)
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
- 3000mAh battery
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Facial unlock, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 152.4×73×7.8mm; Weight: 150g
ALSO READ: Honor 7C Vs Redmi 5: What’s The Difference?
The Honor 7A comes in Black, Gold and Blue colors and is priced at Rs 8999 (US$ 126 / 799 yuan) for the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage variant with single rear camera and the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage dual rear camera variant costs Rs 9999 (US$ 158 / 999 yuan). It will available for sale exclusively on Flipkart from 29th May.
- Rs 2200 cashback + 100GB additional data on Reliance Jio.